- All students who have completed primary school / gymnasium or have equivalent education obtained abroad may apply for admission to the first class of the secondary school.
- The school headmaster decides about the admission to the first or higher class.
- The admission follows the stages:
a) conversation with the student and his parents (legal guardians),
b) analysis of student documentation - including: results obtained on the external exam, school certificates, opinions / information about the candidate, information about the candidate's achievements, etc.,
c) test of the level of language proficiency (English).
- Adoption of candidates to the school is carried out until the places in the class are fully covered.
- In the recruitment process, the order of submitting the child to the list of candidates and the fact of having siblings at school is irrelevant.
- Qualifying conversation with parents is aimed at establishing willingness to cooperate and interact with the school environment.
- The school leaders are fully aware of the fact that students come from many countries in which education systems define the age criteria of individual classes in a different way from those used in Poland. The school reserves the right to place the student in the most appropriate class in its opinion.
- The school reserves the right to refuse the admission of the Student if the emotional, physical or pedagogical needs of the child can not be satisfied.
- The student's confirmation of the willingness to enter the high school is done by signing by his parents or guardians the contract for education, making the payment of the entry fee - immediately after qualifying the student to school and by delivery by the end of June 2019: the originals of the primary school / gymnasium certificate and the certificate of the results of the eighth grade / junior high school exam.
- In case of empty places the pupil can also be admitted during the school year.
Join the elite group of Da Vinci high school students.Message us!