Recruitment Rules for Da Vinci bilingual high school
Rules and requirements
- All students who have completed primary school / gymnasium or have equivalent education obtained abroad may apply for admission to the first class of the secondary school.
- The school headmaster decides about the admission to the first or higher class.
- The admission follows the stages:
a) conversation with the student and his parents (legal guardians),
b) analysis of student documentation - including: results obtained on the external exam, school certificates, opinions / information about the candidate, information about the candidate's achievements, etc.,
c) test of the level of language proficiency (English),
d) conversation with the psychologist to determine individual predispositions.
- Adoption of candidates to the school is carried out until the places in the class are fully covered.
- In the recruitment process, the order of submitting the child to the list of candidates and the fact of having siblings at school is irrelevant.
- Qualifying conversation with parents is aimed at establishing willingness to cooperate and interact with the school environment.
- The school leaders are fully aware of the fact that students come from many countries in which education systems define the age criteria of individual classes in a different way from those used in Poland. The school reserves the right to place the student in the most appropriate class in its opinion.