This is a two-year curriculum that is part of an international educational program.
The IB diploma obtained after the successful passing the exam is honored and recognized as prestigious by universities around the world.
Students can collect up to 42 points and 3 points for the combination of TOK and EE. The minimum number of points required to pass the matura exam is 24, provided that all other requirements are met.
In the program, the student builds his own educational path by choosing one subject from each of the six groups:
- Group 1: Language A - native language
- Group 2: Language B - second language, which is the language of classes of other subjects (Language A1, B, ab initio)
- Group 3: Man and society - eg geography, history, philosophy, economics, psychology, management
- Group 4: Experimental sciences - e.g. chemistry, physics, biology, computer science, design technology
- Group 5: Mathematical sciences - to choose mathematics at four levels: Mathematical Studies SL, Mathematics SL, Mathematics HL and Further Mathematics HL
- Group 6: Art - the science of theater, painting, film, music, dance.
A subject from group 6 can be arbitrary changed to another one from group 1,2,3,4 or 5.
At least 3 and max. 4 subjects must be at the advanced level (Higher Level - 6h week).
Other subjects (3 or 2) are on the basic (SL - Standard Level - 4h week).